Today, as many of my viewers may notice, I have suggested a topic “a.k.a. Daily Prompt” to talk about and I, only to respect myself, will create a word and explain the meaning.
- interacteriophobic n.
- (variations: interacteriophobia, interacteriophobiac)
- Fear of the bacteria you get when interacting with someone.
- Etymology: interact + bacteria + phobic
I will promise I will have used one of these words in my blog within the next month so look out. Next there’s:
- addictiosion n.
- (variation: addictiosal, addictiosiac)
- The state of finding yourself addicted to an iOS game. Or any mobile game in that matter.
- Etymology: addict + iOS + ion
My brother’s an addictiosiac. He LOVES Angry Birds as I had mentioned before. Angry Birds Star Wars came out yesterday and he loves it. Check out the link. Now for the final word.
- nescio vos decantabat phr.
- The phrase to describe that time where you started singing a random song without knowing it.
- Etymology: Latin for “don’t know you sang”
Okay, I hope you enjoyed this, sorry for the no drawings but I guess you should still behold my drawesomeness!!!