Neon Pop Art
What you need
- colourful crayons
- a black crayon
- a pencil
- Get the crayons and start scribbling on the paper. DON’T use the black crayon or any dark colour.
- Try blending colours. In the above diagrams I used violet red, dandelion and neon carrot.
- Scribble the black crayon on top of it so it’s nice and thick. Make sure you could barely see the colours underneath.
- With your pencil, draw on top of the black crayon. See how it pops out?
- Draw a drawing on a piece of paper using your crayons. Don’t use the black crayon or any dark colours.
- Do steps 2 and 3 from above.
- Create a scribble design like below.